Saturday, August 29, 2009

all grown up

I took my little one down to spend the day with Grandma this morning so Jonathan and I could have some time to take care of some things that are tough to do with a little one. One major one is to clean... Hadley does not like the vacuum. So, I enlisted the help of my mom for the day, which has now turned into an overnight.

I have left Hadley with my mom on several occasions and anytime we took her to my mom's house she would become very upset. But not today... oh no, Grandma's house was a hit! We set up her little pool in the backyard, Grandma made Mac n Cheese with a side of bananas and Hadley decided that she was just fine without me. In fact, she walked me to the screen door, waved bye-bye and blew me kisses. I called two hours later and my mom had not heard a fuss out of her yet.

My little girl is growing up so fast. My heart is swelling with pride, and maybe some sadness as my baby sprouts into a little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear! I sent ya an email but don't know if I have an old email address for you. I'm at holarubia@verizon.net. That Hadley is such a cutie!!! xo cari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.