Monday, October 26, 2009

uncle day


Sunday's Hadley and I disappear for the better part of the day, mainly because my other half is a crazy football fanatic. Wears the jersey. Can't be spoken to. Yells at the television. You hear him talk to his buddies on the phone and you are sure they are coaching the teams. It's pretty entertaining, but also good reason to skidattle.

In an effort to keep busy, I decided to get my brother to join us at the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific. We have visited several aquariums over the course of Hadley's short lifetime and I just believe that they are excellent for every stage of developing. When babies are tiny they can track the fish and now, at 15 months old, she is just delighted to death by the sea life, screaming "FISSSSHHHHH." We had a wonderful time checking out the floor to ceiling tanks, teasing the sea lions and petting the rays. It was entertaining for Uncle Sean and I to watch her delight as she ran from tank to tank. Such a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an amazing day! I am often a football widow too. I just take my time and play with my little guy.

    Thanks for visiting today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back to let you know I have a little award for you on my blog, please come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.