Tuesday, January 5, 2010

watch out... cranky, pregnant chick on the loose

Maybe today was just a rough day.

But my sleep habits have officially changed. Heartburn and backaches have been keeping me tossing and turning. Not to mention Hadley is teething and we have two hour long rendezvous around 2 a.m.

My patients was lacking today. I made a to do list and I was hell bent to get it done, which was likely my mistake, because I rarely get more than one thing accomplished on my to do list. Just part of being a mom to a little one.

So I got frustrated.

Fortunately, Jonathan took Hadley with him to the gym and she blew off some steam at day care. Meanwhile, I was home napping. Yes, me napping. A rare thing for me.

So back to the list. I got six of the ten things accomplished. Albeit, frustrated. But they are done.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it sad when we have time to ourselves we nap!?! I keep reminding myself that I'm creating a life. I'll tell my hubby "Baby must be growing the brain today."
    This is #3 for me and I have been the most tired. I think it's because I have 2 toddlers...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.