Monday, June 14, 2010

must have monday: toddler crocs

Crocs... Knock off, or the real thing, these plastic heaps of shoes are awesome for little people.

I picked up a knock off pair for Hadley shortly after she started walking. Then grabbed a real pair shortly there after. The knock off was $2, but hot pink. The real pair was white and cost around $30. But we got ever cent out of each pair. We are now onto the next size up and they are still the shoe of choice.

So what's so great about these over priced pieces of plastic? They clean easy. They can be decorated. And Hadley can put them on by herself.




Oh! I picked up a pair of ballet flat crocs for myself this week. Very comfy! And I am excited that I can hose them out when they start to stink.

(4 days left to enter the Minnetonka Baby Moccasin giveaway. Click the picture of the moccasin on the right and follow the instructions on how to enter.)



-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.