Tuesday, July 27, 2010

(a not so) terrible twos tuesday: sentences

Hadley speaks in sentences. She has for a long time. But only about every third word was understandable. But now. NOW, most of the words are understandable. And it's crazy!

Hayden and I were in San Francisco last week. Jonathan gave Hadley a ceramic Mickey Mouse toothbrush holder and she loved it so much she dragged it arou d the house with her. And of course, because she is two, she dropped it. And it broke. And they put it in the trash.

They called me shortly after the accident and Hadley said, in the saddest toddler voice you cow,d imagine, "Nickey Nouse is broken. Daddy put it in the trash can. Bring me Nickey Nouse."

And she told me the story again that night.

And the next day.

But the best sentence of all was "I yuv you to pieces, mama!"

And I tried to find the ceramic Mickey Mouse toothbrush holder to bring home for her, but no such luck. I mean, really, after those phone calls you can't blame me for trying to find her one. But it seems to be a thing of the past now.

I just can't believe how fast she is growing up.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.