Sunday, September 5, 2010

powder room progress

When we moved into our home a hideous hospital green adorned the walls of several rooms. We painted all but the powder room. And not that I wasn't desperate for it to be a different color. I was tired of painting.

This week my mom was here for a visit and she was happy to bust out the paint brush and get rid of the hated color for us. And help me with a craft project.






I found this frame privacy screen on Craigslist for $35. It's solid wood. Super heavy. Very cute. And it fits in a corner of the powder room where we store mops, brooms, vacuums etc. Perfect!

But I didn't want our pictures in it, so I found this cute paper to put in the frames instead. I think it looks great, serves a good purpose and ties the red look we are going for on our main level.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.