Tuesday, November 23, 2010

the hardest thing

One of the hardest thing I've found thus far in my adventures of motherhood is taking time for myself and not feeling guilty about it.  Truthfully, I rarely take time for myself because I don't want to feel guilty. I'm really bad about it. It's not good for me. Or my kids.

And it's a strange thing to struggle with accomplishing. Really, who wouldn't want a pedicure. And to see a grown up movie. Or go on an awesome shopping trip sans children.

But I struggle.

And I find myself bitter with my other half for being able to do it so easily. It's not his fault. I shouldn't be angry with him.

What do you struggle with in your adventures of motherhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.