Tuesday, November 2, 2010

post baby body

Today I finally faced it... Near four years of being pregnant, having baby, nursing, being pregnant, having baby and nursing some more, my body is different. My boobs are bigger, hips are hippier, feet are a size bigger and my midsection is a, well (for lack of a better term) a perpetual muffin top.

And I know some of this will change as I have more time to exercise. And not have such an appetite, that I blame on nursing.

But there are some things I need to face. I no longer have a rail shape without curves. I'm in my 30s. I've had babies. MY. BODY. IS. DIFFERENT.

And I'm ok with this.

Now that I finally found a pair of jeans that don't look like old mom jeans, flatter the right places and doesn't let my ass crack show.

Finally.

What kind you ask? Gap Curvy. That's right... CURVY. One size larger than what I used to be. But I feel good in them.

Maybe I'll work on the make up thing. And get a pedicure (which hasn't been done in over seven months).


-- Post From My iPad (so please forgive typos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.