Monday, December 6, 2010

"i dressed myself" monday (linky)

I've been seeing this cool linky called "What We Wore" and I love looking at peoples posts. Longingly. With some jealousy. Because there are two distinct reasons it is very difficult for me to partake: 1) I am a mom of two very small kiddos and getting in the shower and washing my hair, alone, is a feet. And 2) Hadley (2) likes to dress herself.

So I am going to start a counterpart linky, if you will. I hope those who partake in "What We Wore" wont see this as a dig, because it isn't. It's just a means to participate in our current capacity. I will post the linky on Monday's and please feel free to post and partake. It could be fun to see the doozies our toddlers come up with.

Note: This is not to replace "Must Have Monday". I will continue to do these as giveaways allow (I'm lining some up!).
___________________________________________________


Pants: Baby Gap Pink Glow in the Dark Bone Pajama Bottoms
Dress: Cream Tafeda-ish Dress with Ribbons (a size too small)
Poncho: Hayden's Gymboree Dress - Brown with Polka Dots (size 6-12 months)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.