Saturday, February 5, 2011

the q & a portion of toddlerhood has begun

It isn't often I seek privacy in the bathroom... Not that I don't prefer it, but I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 month old. At this point, privacy is a luxury, not a right.

Especially when it comes to the bathroom.

I can live with this notion.

This morning, however, I decided to take a fee minutes of "luxury" and shut myself in the bathroom. Shortly after pushing the door closed, I hear from the other side "Are you taking a bath in there, mom?"

To be fair, I was in the girls bathroom as ours has been under construction, so it was a reasonable inquiry on Hadley's part.

"No" I tell her.

"Are you pooping?" she responds.

And the list of questions have begun...

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.