Sunday, May 13, 2012

epic

We are home from our family vacation in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. And I'm not going to lie... a little grudgingly. All of us enjoyed spending time with our extended family, many of whom my children have never met, some I haven't seen in 20+ years. We played together in the sand and the waves and the pool. We caught crabs, watched for dolphins and hollered when the flocks of pelicans flew over head. We hugged and laughed and cried. We celebrated those who are no longer with us and promised to not let 20+ years pass again. 








This is what it's about. Family. I am fortunate to have the family I do and feel blessed to be able to share that with my girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.