Saturday, August 22, 2009

some of my favorite things

Some of my favorite things I have for my little one (in no particular order):

1. ModMum and Hotsling slings. I don't know what I would have done with out these. No, I didn't really need two, but the ModMum sling was great when Hadley became wiggly because it offered more fabric to help keep her on my hip.

2. BeBe Au Lait nursing wrap. This made nursing a snap and kept me going when I thought I couldn't do it in public.

3. Baby Legs. What an adorable and simple way to keep my kiddo warm. With a simple onesie, under a dress or jeans, these leg warmers were super cool!

4. Bugaboo Stroller. I am not a huge stroller user, but this nifty thing steers beautifully and is very convertible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.