Thursday, December 31, 2009

top five highlights of 2009 (in no particular order)

1. Hadley turned one year without serious injury. Sure, she made her way through our stair baracade and took a trip down a flight of stairs alone when she was 11 months, cried for a minute and was fine (she cried more when we took her to the doctor). Has had several bumps and bruises as she figures out spacial relations, but in one piece.\.

2. We learned we were pregnant with another little girl, who I am sure will be as beautiful, silly and loving as our Hadley.

3. I purchased my first home, albeit I am not living there yet. I inherited homes, but never bought one on my own.

4. I closed my fathers estate. He passed in early 2008 and I have been consumed with the business of his business. It's finally sorted out, in a shorter time than most, and we were able to legally close everything.

5. Jonathan and I happily hit our two year mark, which is a big deal considering the deck of cards we were handed... Between learning we were pregnant very early in our relationship, dealing with my ill father, his passing and all the moving around we've had to do because of it, we are very much in love.

Wishing you and yours a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.