Tuesday, June 22, 2010

terrible twos tuesday: aliens have invaded my tots body

What happened to my beautiful child?

"NO!" Throwing herself on the floor when she doesn't want to get in the car. "NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOO!"

"Hadley, STOP poking your sister in the eye." A wicked smile comes over Hadley's face. And she does it again. Then we remove her completely from the situation and what do we hear... That's right "NOOOOOO!"

"Hadley, colors on the paper only." And she colors on her table. "Paper only." She colors on the wall. I take the crayons away and I get "NOOOOOO!"

(You little shit, I am thinking)

Aliens have taken over my child's body.

But, then she comes up to me, throws her arms around my neck and says "I ya you." Or I find her singing to her sister. Or she eats a whole meal without throwing her food. All the "little shit" thoughts go away.

Aliens, please return my child ASAP!

One last thought, just in case you didn't get my message.

"NO!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know those aliens! They're at my house too! Except mine don't talk as well just yet. I get "na... na... NA,NA,NA!!, NAHHHH!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think there is something seriously wrong with my kid... Requiring medical attention. Then people remind me hat she is two (almost, two weeks away, but hitting her terribly).

    Good luck, Joanna!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.