Tuesday, July 20, 2010

family friday on tuesday: minneapolis sculpture garden

Be sure to enter to win a Mod Mum Sling! Click here to enter. Contest ends Sunday July 25th.
________________________________________________

I normally write about Hadley, my beautiful, sometimes (always) terrible twoer today.  But I'm going to be traveling starting tomorrow and working from my iPad and the pictures I want to share on my "family friday" are not on that device.  So I am moving "family friday" to today, "terrible two's tuesday." We will return to normal next week.

Those of you who have followed me for awhile (or know me personally) know that we've been on this crazy moving adventure. We started in San Francisco. Moved to Vegas. Then to Aliso Viejo. Then to San Clemente. And finally in the home we purchased in Minnetonka where we intend on raising our family. Who knows, we like changes of scenery, so it might change down the road. But that is not the plan.

I decided this summer to conquer all the fun outdoor activities Minnesota has to offer before this crazy snow that I keep hearing about arrives. And there are many activities to do!  We may not get to all of them.

On Friday we headed East about 11 miles to check out the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden on the border of Downtown Minneapolis. The day was picture perfect. The girls were behaved. And we saw some cool sculptures and gardens.  Here are some pics from our day:

 





____________________________________________________

I am in the top 100 of the Top Baby Blogs list.  Actually, just shy of the top 80.  Help me continue to climb the ranks.  Click on the button below, then click one more time and your vote is cast for my blog. Thanks so much!

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.