Tuesday, July 6, 2010

terrible twos tuesday: hadley quips

"I don't like peanut butter!" She was surprisingly in love with peanut butter the day before.

"I don't like this!" in reference to a smoothie I've made several times for her... And she happily drank.

"Open the door!" This is her way of asking to leave the doctors exam room. Also, today, used for asking me to open a book.

"Let's go, mama!" when she doesn't like to be somewhere. Specifically the car wash.

"I coming, mama!" to announce her arrival. Generally when she gets up in the morning. I tend to be up much earlier.

And then she climbs in my lap and says "I want snuggles" and my heart melts.

-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.