Thursday, July 29, 2010

topless thursday: shy nurser

I learned something about Hayden while traveling last week. She is not keen on nursing in public. She likes to snuggle up in bed and snooze and nurse. And I don't blame her. I like that, too.

But it was a tough lesson on an airplane as it was landing when I realized that she preferred the bottle over the breast. And I didn't have any water to make a bottle. (sorry Southwest flight from Denver to San Francisco for my child's shrill cry).

Hadley, on the other hand, would take the boob anytime it was offered. I mean anytime. She LOVED the boob. Still does, though she doesn't nurse. She just touches them. Actually, she licked my cleavage yesterday. Which was weird. But you catch my drift.

Is your baby a shy nurser or a boob fiend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.