Sunday, December 31, 2000

ten confessions

Today's post is inspired by Usher and part of Mama Kat's Weekly Writers Workshop. To sign up, click on the button below.

Mama's Losin' It



-------------------------------------------------------------
1. I can ride a unicycle. Well, could is probably a better word. When I was a kid my dad enrolled my brother and I in unicycle classes. We actually rode in our local parades. I think my brother has recently organized a riding group near where he lives.

2. I love Diet Pepsi. LOVE it! And while I have been enjoying my pregnant and nursing years, I can't wait to enjoy a guilt free big gulp of Diet Pepsi.

3. I haven't had a pedicure or manicure since March.

4. I have to wax my eyebrows and upper lip every two weeks. But that rarely happens. Sometimes I have to use a razor in-between waxes, so shoot me. I'm hairy.

5. I throw away poopy onesies, unless it's a special one. I figure she's just about grown out of it anyway and I'm not handing down to anyone a pooped on onesie. Spit up is one thing. Poop a completely different ball game.

6. These days I'm lucky if my hair gets washed twice a week.

7. I hate taking out the trash and cleaning the toilets. Luckily, Jonathan doesn't mind those chores.

8. I am in a constant state of worry about my kids. I worry about them getting terminally ill, injured or worse... If I could, I'd put them in sterile bubbles.

9. I hate dried fruit. It's wrinkly. And weird.

10. My children were not planned. But they are the best things I've ever done and they are the loves of my life. I am invincible because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.