Monday, June 20, 2011

"it's my birffday party"

Hadley has been obsessed with birthday parties ever since we went to her little friend's third birthday celebration. After attending this party, she quickly informed me that she was going to have a "Hello Kitty" cake. The next week it was about the "Princess" cake.

Really, we haven't been able to mention the words "birthday" or "party" without her informing us that it's time for her birthday party. And really, I don't know how or why this started, other than we've been going to her friend's birthday parties.

Hadley's birthday is fast approaching, just over two weeks away. So the planning has started. We've booked the play structure at our local community center. And I asked Hadley what kind of birthday party she wanted and she said "D'D'D'D... DORA!" (that's right, she said it just like the theme song). Not Hello Kitty or Princesses, it's all about Dora!

So Dora it is. How did your three year old celebrate his/her birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.