Wednesday, June 22, 2011

this week...

We are busy this week. With a capital B. The little ladies and I are headed to California tomorrow, so I've been working to tie up any loose ends with work obligations. Get airplane provisions purchased, hidden and soon packed for two busy toddlers. Get my clothes washed and ready to go.

So, writing has gone by the wayside a bit. I hope once we are in California I will be able to post some more. We will be with family, which usually means a bit more free time for me. Plus, we are there for my brother's wedding, to see a 4D ultrasound of his baby who's due in September, and a trip to Disneyland with the girls. There will be lots to share.

In the meantime, my apologies for the lacking blog this week. I promise to be up and running next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.