Tuesday, August 16, 2011

it's football season. again.

My favorite time of year is here. Oh yes, it's football season and I can not wait. Note sarcasm here...

I am what I like to call a "football widow", meaning that Sunday, Monday and Thursday's are all about football. Not to mention our DVR will likely (and already is with preseason games) fill up with football games to watch later. The Super Bowl Game from last year is still saved to watch at a later date.

Sigh.

But, this year I promised I would let him teach me about the game. He's promised an evening of chips and beer after the babies are sleeping. Which is interesting because he never drinks and I rarely drink. So, maybe this could be fun. Like a date, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.