Tuesday, September 27, 2011

travelin' mama

OK, so call me crazy. I traveled AGAIN alone with the girls. I vowed I wouldn't do it again until they were older, but off I went on an airplane to California to visit my new nephew. Totally worth it, though the airline we traveled on may not get my business again.

We got to spend LOTS of time with Baby Lennon and I was reminded how little they start. And how little they do. He just slept and fussed when he was hungry or wet or dirty. We sat and stared at him. Oooed and Awed. He is a handsome guy.

You know? I was a little fearful I was going to have a baby craving after seeing him and spending time with him. But I can safely report that I am content with my two girls. I knew I wanted another baby after Hadley, but I am done. Newborns make me all gooey inside, but my growing beauties do that to me too. I look forward to the next stages of their lives.

So today we are work free. Preschool free. And catching up on naps, cleaning and other things that need doing. BUT, you can check out my guest post over at Liberating Working Moms. It's a recipe my mom shared with me that I tweeked to make a little healthier. It's a hit in our household!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.