Sunday, October 30, 2011

the things she says

We went to an early dinner the other night at Bucca di Beppo. We were sat in an area that had murals of cherubs on the wall. Naked ones. Naked boy ones. And my three year old announces (at the top of her lungs, I might add), "THAT BABY HAS A WHO-HA!"

This ranked right here with the comments I encounter with her in a public bathroom (that is always, full), "MOM, YOU HAVE HAIR ON YOUR WHO-HA!" or "YUCK! IT STINKS IN HERE!" followed by gagging.

Yep, we are in that stage of life with her. But I love it. It keeps me on my toes and keeps me laughing.

Yes, baby-doll, that baby has a who-ha. All babies have who-ha's.

And, yes, I have hair on my who-ha. I'm too busy with two little girls for a bikini wax and you will have hair too some day.

And bathrooms are for making stinkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.