Monday, October 31, 2011

it's halloween. i'm already exhausted.

I love this time of year. LOVE it. I decorate. Amp the kids up. We go apple picking. Costume shopping. Early trick-or-treating. To halloween parties. It's so much fun. And this year is even better because they seem to get it. Well, Hadley does. She's even been practicing her trick-or-treat.

But now the actual day is here. Halloween. And I can't wait for it to be over. All of the activities we've been doing surrounding this holiday have left me exhausted and I'm looking forward to this evening coming to an end. And the candy being thrown away.

Tonight we decided to go to our local mall who is hosting a big Halloween event. As a kid I hated trick-or-treating at the mall. But seeing as we have two small kids and it's been near freezing at night, we figured we could get away with it this once. After all, we did go to an outdoor Halloween party last night.

What are your plans for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.