Tuesday, November 22, 2011

our first snow of the 2011/12 season

This past weekend I had some friends and family in town. My friend, who I've known since elementary school, drove from Chicago to the Twin Cities with her five year-old and three year-old. Needless to say, her kids and my kids were fast friends.

On Saturday morning, we lazed around and waited for the snow. About 11 a.m., the snow started. We bundled up the kids and headed out to our mini-backyard and enjoyed the first blanket of snow.



Last year, Hayden was still a little peanut. In all honesty, we never really went out in the snow. But this year, she was raring to go! We put her snow bibs on and jacket, and made a trip to Target for some snow boots and gloves. She loved the snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.