Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm dreaming of a brown christmas...

** UPDATE SINCE THIS POST WENT LIVE: It snowed.**

This is our second Christmas in Minnesota. Last year we were buried in snow, which, quite frankly, is what I was expecting. Though, was pleasantly surprised to learn that it was an especially snowy winter. By this time last year we had walls of snow! But this year?

What has landed on the ground has melted. And we've enjoyed several days above 40 degrees. So when this last heat wave came through, what did we do? We went to the park...





Here we are just six days away from Christmas and while we no longer are enjoying 40 degrees, it seems we might, just might, have a brown Christmas. And I'm not gonna lie... I'm hoping for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.