Monday, April 9, 2012

hello, little ladies

Yesterday was Easter. Easter is not a huge holiday for us, it's one we appreciate for spending time with family and friends. J was working, so the girlies and I ventured out to spend time with some friends I know from California. Their youngest daughter is the same age as Hadley, and Hayden was quite entertained with their dog. I enjoyed nice conversation with my friends and getting to know their family. While we were there, my sweet friend orchestrated an epic egg hunt and I was lucky enough to snap a few photos of the kids (I will only put the images of my children up on this blog).


Hello, little lady with her orange balloon.


Hello, little lady, blowing bubbles.


Hello, little lady, all dressed up as a "allerina"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.