Wednesday, September 9, 2009

baby haviannas, gone missing...




I was in Henry's the other day and came across the CUTEST baby Havianna flip flops - EVER!!! So I picked some up, after all the strap in the back should help Hadley keep them on. When I took them home, my all girl, girl, LOVED them and insisted on wearing them in the house (we have a no shoes in the house policy). She stumbled around with them because the strap was a little loose, so I fixed them with a quick little stitch in the back, which was the perfect resolution. NOW, one of the Havianna's is missing...

She has put it somewhere and we can not find it. We've looked in the usual hiding places - our closets, the stair well, under the floor pillows, under the couch, under her crib... Nothing. Nada. Zilch. It's missing and I am so bummed.

But look how cute these are! They were only $12, which is a little pricey for a kiddo flip flop, but in the big picture, not that expensive (have you been to Stride Rite?).

LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.