Wednesday, May 19, 2010

hadley quip

Hadley has been interested in Micky Mouse lately, I think because he is on her Huggies Overnights. So, today I thought it would be fun to make an impromptu trip to the Happiest Place on Earth to visit the old mouse. But we got out of the house too late to justify the cost of entry and to battle rush hour traffic home. So, I took her to Downtown Disney, which entailed a tram (choo choo) ride and a long shopping extravaganza at the Disney store. Plus a bit of ice cream and another choo choo ride to the car. She was content. As we were leaving the parking lot, I heard a little voice say "Bye, bye Nicky Nouse." it was very sweet.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.