Tuesday, July 13, 2010

terrible twos tuesday: "no, I don't want to sit on the potty"

Enter to win $50 of Little Twig organic bath and body products for infants and tots. Click here to enter!
________________________________________

I may have missed our window of opportunity for potty training. Hadley was interested. But I was in the process of having a baby and we were getting ready to move across the country. The timing just wasn't opportune, so we didn't push it beyond letting her sit on the pot occasionally.

Now, we want her to potty train. She has ZERO interest.

So I thought, let's buy cloth training pants to make the wet uncomfortable enough for her to ask us to change her. After all, she does that when she poops.

Nope.

Peed in the training pants and continued about her business like she was dry like the dessert.

Tried putting her on the potty and she kicked and screamed saying "NO! I don't want to sit on the potty!"

So, it's either we missed the window or she has not been ready all along.

It'll happen. Just now now.

______________________________________

Like what you're reading?  Give me some clicky love. Click the button below, then click one more time to cast your vote for me on Top Baby Blogs.

Vote For Us @ TopBaby Blogs! The Best Baby Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.