Friday, January 14, 2011

i'm taking them back!

I think I have come to a calm decision to reclaim my boobs. That's right! I am taking them back after two and a half years of use by my children.

Now, the lactivists out there might be wondering "why?" And fair enough... I wanted to get to at least a year with Hayden, but she has started biting. And while she doesn't have teeth, the taffy motion and the clamp of her little gums are sending me over the roof, and two and a half months seems like an eternity with sore nipples.

Not to mention, she is suddenly so busy that nursing is no longer a calm effort. She's too busy looking around, singing while sucking, waving her hands and feet. It's an energy that I'm finding frustrating with a being attached to my nipple. Nothing productive is happening and we are a busy household with two kiddos.

So I've decided that the boobs are going to become mine again!

I'm looking forward to a pretty bra that doesn't have a flap that I forget to button up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.