Friday, September 16, 2011

hadley's first day of preschool


Today my little girl is a "Big Girl", as she has been reminded me. This morning, we dropped Hayden off at a friend's house and Jonathan and I drove our little girl to her preschool. We spent the first hour with her in the classroom, which was amazing because we could take pictures. She did art projects, played, we sang songs... The she told me "You go, Mama." And off we went to let her spend the last hour and a half of her day. Happily, when I picked her up, she threw her arms around me.

Technology is amazing... I took the girls to Jonathan's work for lunch (which, note to self, straight home after preschool - she was one tired person) and by the time we were done with lunch I had an email from her teacher. It sounded like all the kiddos transitioned from their parents well and had an awesome day. I am so excited for her!

In other big news, my sister-in-law went into labor this morning. I am soon to become an aunt! I am so beyond excited and my phone is glued to me. This sends me back to waiting for my girls... So I'm hoping she is comfortable, though that those contractions get painful because it means baby is coming soon. I'm sending her happy breathing and meditative thoughts. I am sending positive vibes for a healthy delivery and that mama and baby are well.  Congratulations to my amazing brother and beautiful sister-in-law. I can't wait to see you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.