Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm sick of...

I'm sick of...

* Vacuuming and mopping my floors on a daily basis. Can't my kids keep their food crumbs off the floor?

* Walking across the kitchen floor and either end up with a bare foot with caked goldfish crackers stuck to the bottom, or stepping on a little doll that sends me reeling in pain (little piece of shit!).

* Car seats.

* Fingerprints on my freshly painted walls.

* 5:45 a.m. wake up calls. My psyche would greatly benefit from waking up after the sun does.

* Cleaning little people's bedrooms. Not just little clean ups. Big ones. Today, Hadley took her mattress off her bed. In her defense, she was problem solving and trying to find something on her own, but I wish she would've asked.

* Finding little toy cows or princess crowns under my covers.

* Sippy cups hiding all around our house. I suppose I should start making them consume beverages in the kitchen.

* My car looking like a toy box.

* Our powder room having a constant odor of pee, despite my best effort to clean it (I just can't find the source of the smell).

But, when I think about it, even though I get frustrated and wish these things away sometimes, I really don't. They are only little once. They will soon grow out of a lot of these things and I will wish them back.

Though, I really can't wait to be done with the car seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.