Thursday, June 21, 2012

wet (fake) uggs

This afternoon, Hadley decided to wear her purple Ugg knock-offs that look like butterflies. Yep, super cute boots, with cute little eyes and wings. I scored a pair for her and her sister this winter at Kohls, which interestingly at the time, they both refused to wear. But now that it's late June, humid and reaching 80+ degrees outside, she felt the need to wear them.

Today, she felt the need to wear them into our kiddie pool in the backyard. "But mom, boots are for getting wet!" she tried to reason with me after she jumped in. Then she decided to go inside. I peeled them off her feet and they are currently sitting outside "drying off", even though I know they'll make their way to the garbage later this evening.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my 'lil ole blog! I love comments and would love to read yours.